Covid-19 - Notice to our suppliers and partners
Considering recent recommendations from Canadian official authorities and from the coronavirus epidemic to the pandemic stage, we would like to inform you of the measures implemented by our company
Considering recent recommendations from Canadian official authorities and from the coronavirus epidemic to the pandemic stage, we would like to inform you of the measures implemented by our company to ensure the safety of our employees and limit the spread of the virus outside. A business continuity plan is important in order to ensure the continuation of our operations according to the evolution of the situation. In addition to strengthening the good hygiene practices within our infrastructure, we are implementing a policy control and a travel control policy.
Here are the measures currently in effect:
- Home telecommuting is encouraged for all our employees whose tasks lend themselves to it, allowing optimal maintenance of our operations;
- Reinforcement is made in terms of the hygiene measures of our employees by related to hand washing and preventative protective practices against the spread of the virus;
- Additional personnel have been specifically assigned to the level of maintenance and disinfection of specific places that may be suitable for spread of the virus;
- Access to our production and service sites is exclusively reserved for our personnel and direct stakeholders allowing the continuation of our operations;
- All visits by representatives of our suppliers or external partners are suspended until further notice;
- All professional travel of our employees abroad is prohibited;
- We are currently asking all of our employees not to travel personnel abroad, if necessary they will be required to voluntary isolation for a period of 14 days;
- We are monitoring the situation closely to ensure we take action appropriate for employees who may have symptoms to be affected by the virus.
Dany Poudrier P. eng.
Posi-Plus Technologies inc.